This page gives an overview of the different techologies used in Entity CMS and Entity Commerce
We all love lists, so let's cut straight to it:
Main technologies and libraries.
- .NET Framework 4.8
- SQL Server 2019
- Web API 2.x
- Entity Framework 6.x
- Lucene Search Engine
- JWT Tokens for authorization
- Internet Information Services
Integrations and third party libraries
Some integrations and third party libraries that are included, and used by different modules.
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Google eCommerce Tracking
- EPPlus Excel import/export
- ImageShop media library
- Campaign Monitor API
- Link Mobility SMS Gateway
- Select PDF - PDF/image generator
- QR Codes
- Visual Studio 2019 with full Intellisense(TM)
The different technologies used allows you to deliver both headless and traditional websites, and even hybrid solutions when needed. We strive to stay close to the industry standards, so all .NET developers will be able to work efficient from day one, and to keep the upgrade paths as straight forward as possible. By including specialized third party libraries, we can focus on our primary goals, yet give the clients best in class solutions.