Next version on .NET Core 6/7
We are currently working on the brand new version of our CMS.
The rendering engine is a complete rewrite in Razor Pages, and the backend is built with Blazor.
The shift to .NET 6/7 also means that we upgrade from .NET Framework to .NET Core.
This will introduces breaking changes on many levels, but for now we are keeping the existing database structures.
Current status per October 2022:
- Speed and flexibility is prioritized
- All existing APIs are rebuilt using .NET 6 Minimal APIs
- New APIs are added
- Swagger is implemented for quick API documentation and testing
- New preview method
- UI is being built with Blazor
- Pages rendered using Razor Pages, with support for Blazor components.
- A subset of functionality will be available in the .NET Core version