Adding a site to Azure DevOps
Just a short description for one way to do this for Enterprise sites.
- Create a new project in Azure DevOps (visualstudio.com)
- For TFS: Open "Advanced" and select TFS
- Open the project in Visual Studio
- Select Manage Connection (green plug) under Team Explorer
- "Map" the projectfolder
- Right-click on the solution and select "Add solution to source control"
- Remove unwanted folders (images, files, etc.) from Source control by selecting "undo pending changes" on these.
- Check in